Caregiver Day/Swing Shifts ($1000 sign on bonus) (Full/Part Time) - Oceanview Senior Living
Are you looking to work for an employer that provides an Elegant, Social lifestyle to the community we serve? Then Westmont Living is for you!
Oceanview Senior Living provides a competitive pay and benefits package which includes the following: medical, dental vision, 401(k) with match, voluntary life insurance and an Employee Assistance program. Westmont Living is, above all, a company dedicated to quality and built on a strong foundation of family, community, long-term commitment and entrepreneurial spirit.
All Caregivers are responsible for assisting residents on a daily basis with basic tasks such as, but not limited to: assisting with personal laundry, serving meals, assisting with showers, assisting with toileting, dressing, undressing, oral care, hair care, transfers and ambulation and any other needs addressed on the resident service plan. As needed Caregivers will be responsible for responding to emergency signals/call systems and be able to assist in the event of evacuation.
In order to be considered for a position with our premier community we seek a candidate that possesses the following:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have current basic first aid, or obtain within first 30 days of hire.
- Completion of state specific required training, completed in mandated time frame.
- Must be able to speak, read and understand English
- Able to work with residents in a respectful, compassionate manner
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the service needs of our residents, this can include weekend shifts.
Oceanview Senior Living is an equal opportunity employer; however, all candidates are subject and must successfully pass or complete a post offer employment physical, TB test, drug testing, fingerprinting/criminal background check, and reference checking to meet licensing regulations within our industry.