Caregiver Swing Day/Swing Shifts ($1000 sign on bonus) (Full/Part Time) - Oceanview Senior Living
Are you passionate about seniors and looking for a rewarding position? Westmont Living, Inc., a premier provider of retirement living, assisted living and dementia care is seeking a hands on, customer focused Caregiver for our Senior Living community. Westmont Living, Inc. is comprised of passionate, experienced senior housing leaders who have formed a company that focuses on what matters: resident lifestyle, convenience and bringing service to the next level.
All Caregivers of Westmont Living communities are key team members, maintaining full accountability for fulfillment of the mission of Westmont Living at their respective communities. This position is responsible for the well-being of assisted living residents on services. This includes assisting residents with activities of daily living. Caregivers must exemplify and promote Westmont Living’s Service Standards of safety, friendliness, a homelike setting and efficiency at all times.
All Caregivers are responsible for assisting residents on a daily basis with basic tasks such as, but not limited to: assisting with personal laundry, serving meals, assisting with showers, assisting with toileting, dressing, undressing, oral care, hair care, transfers and ambulation and any other needs addressed on the resident service plan. As needed Caregivers will be responsible for responding to emergency signals/call systems and be able to assist in the event of evacuation.
In order to be considered for a position with our premier community we seek a candidate that possesses the following:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have criminal record clearance prior to initial presence in the community
- Must have passed post offer health physical, TB test and drug screen.
- Must have current basic first aid, or obtain within first 30 days of hire.
- Completion of state specific required training, completed in mandated time frame.
- Able to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and/or bend for numerous or long periods of time
- Able to lift 50 pounds and push, pull, or transfer 100 pounds.
- Must be able to speak, read and understand English
- Able to work with residents in a respectful, compassionate manner
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the service needs of our residents, this can include weekend shifts.
Westmont Living is an equal opportunity employer; however, all candidates are subject and must successfully pass or complete a post offer employment physical, TB test, drug testing, fingerprinting/criminal background check, and reference checking to meet licensing regulations within our industry.
We provide a competitive pay and benefits package which includes the following: medical, dental vision, 401(k) with match, voluntary life insurance and an EAP program. Westmont Living is, above all, a company dedicated to quality and built on a strong foundation of family, community, long-term commitment and entrepreneurial spirit.
If you enjoy working with seniors and want to create an inspiring environment for our residents to live, join us at Westmont Living!