Housekeeping Supervisor - The Terraces Chico
Are you passionate about seniors, and are looking for a rewarding position? Westmont Living, Inc., a premier provider of retirement living, assisted living and dementia care is seeking a, customer focused, detail oriented Housekeeping Supervisor for our Senior Living community. Westmont Living, Inc. is comprised of passionate, experienced senior housing leaders who have formed a company that focuses on what matters: resident lifestyle, convenience and bringing service to the next level.
All Housekeeping employee's of Westmont Living communities are key team members, maintaining full accountability for fulfillment of the mission of Westmont Living at their respective communities. This position is responsible for the overall cleanliness of the community and resident apartments, while maintaining resident satisfaction. Housekeeping Team Members must exemplify and promote Westmont Livings Service Standards of safety, friendliness, setting and efficiency.
In order to be considered for a position with our premier community we seek a candidate that possesses the following:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Criminal record clearance prior to initial presence in the community
- Passed post offer health physical and drug screen.
- TB test results within 7 days of hire and a health screen within 30 days of hire (when transferring test results TB or health screen will not be older than 6 months)
- Current basic first aid, or obtain within first 30 days of hire.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs, constant standing, walking, and frequent bending, twisting required.
- Obtain food handlers permit, if required.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English
- Supervisor, laundry and cleaning experience preferred
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the service needs of our residents, this can include weekend and holiday shifts.
Westmont Living is an equal opportunity employer; however, all candidates are subject to and must successfully pass or complete a post offer employment physical, TB test, drug testing, fingerprinting/criminal background check, and reference checking to meet licensing regulations within our industry.
We provide a competitive pay and benefits package which includes the following: medical, dental vision, 401(k) with match, voluntary life insurance and an EAP program. Westmont Living is, above all, a company dedicated to quality and built on a strong foundation of family, community, long-term commitment and entrepreneurial spirit.
If you enjoy working with seniors and want to create an inspiring environment for our residents to live, join us at Westmont Living!