Executive Director for Pinole Senior Village
Westmont Pinole Senior Village is looking for a full-time Executive Director to lead the daily operations of the community, including full P&L management and leading the sales initiatives as the sales leader.
This position is responsible for Recruiting, Training, leadership in Sales and operations. Also Developing and implementing all strategies regarding labor, occupancy growth, revenue growth, expense control, and quality of services. Lastly the Executive Director must comply with all local, state, and federal regulations, and focuses on creating a safe working and living environment.
In order to be considered for a position with our premier community we seek a candidate that possesses the following:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Ability to communicate written and orally in English
- Demonstrated ability to work with seniors in a health care environment.
- Three years of prior work experience with the elderly in a supervisory or management role. A minimum of 2 years of college, bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Criminal record clearance prior to initial presence in the community
- Current administrator’s certificate
- Post offer health physical clearance and drug screen
- TB test results within 7 days of hire and a health screen within 30 days of hire (when transferring test results TB or health screen will not be older than 6 months)
- Within 30 days of hire be certified in CPR and First Aid
- Must be able to push/pull up to 40 lbs, lift up to 35 lbs.
- Strong customer service skills.
- In-depth knowledge of budgets; creating, managing and compliance.
- In-depth knowledge and ability to meet state regulations, health laws and OSHA regulations.
- Strong management and supervising experience, including hiring, training and coaching and counseling.
- Strong ability to organize, plan, coordinate and execute the operations of the community including strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership, and coaching techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to actively foster and cultivate a team and community culture that is consistent with the Westmont Living Service Standards
- Must be able to exhibit strong business judgment and have strong interpersonal, conflict resolution, analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
Westmont Living is an equal opportunity employer; however, all candidates are subject and must successfully pass or complete a post offer employment physical, TB test, drug testing, fingerprinting/criminal background check, and reference checking to meet licensing regulations within our industry.
We provide a competitive pay and benefits package which includes the following: medical, dental vision, 401(k) with match, voluntary life insurance and an EAP program. Westmont Living is, above all, a company dedicated to quality and built on a strong foundation of family, community, long-term commitment and entrepreneurial spirit.
If you enjoy working with seniors and want to create an inspiring environment for our residents to live, join us at Westmont Living!