Dishwasher - (Part Time) -Oceanview Senior Living, Newport
Are you passionate about seniors, and are looking for a rewarding position?
~ Oceanview Senior Living in Newport is hiring for Dishwasher, Part Time ~
All Dishwashers of Westmont Living communities are key team members maintaining full accountability for fulfillment of the mission of Westmont Living at their respective communities. This position is responsible for ensuring all equipment and utensils used for food preparation and services are returned to the kitchen, cleansed, sanitized and properly stored. Perform a variety of duties in and around the kitchen. The Dishwasher must exemplify and promote Westmont Living’s Service Standards of safety, friendliness, a home like setting and efficiency.
In order to be considered for a position with our premier community we seek a candidate that possesses the following:
- Must be at least 16 years of age, with proper school work authorization
- Have criminal record clearance prior to initial presence in the community
- Passed post offer health physical, TB test and drug screen
- Current Food Handlers Permit for state/ county in which employed
- Able to operate commercial dishwasher
- Able to understand food service safety and sanitation requirements
- Experience with requirements for dish cleansing and sanitation preferred
- Experience in the food service industry preferred
- Able to lift up to 30 lbs., constant standing and reaching required
- Ability to effectively communicate in English
- Willing and able to adapt to changes in kitchen routine at any given time
- Must have basic knowledge of state regulations, health laws and OSHA regulations
- Able to follow up and multi-task
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the service needs of our residents, this can include weekend shifts.
Westmont Living is an equal opportunity employer; however, all candidates are subject and must successfully pass or complete a post offer employment physical, TB test, drug testing, fingerprinting/criminal background check, and reference checking to meet licensing regulations within our industry.
We provide a competitive pay and benefits package which includes the following: medical, dental vision, 401(k) with match, voluntary life insurance and an EAP program. Westmont Living is, above all, a company dedicated to quality and built on a strong foundation of family, community, long-term commitment and entrepreneurial spirit.
If you enjoy working with seniors and want to create an inspiring environment for our residents to live, join us at Oceanview Senior Living !