Concierge - Part-Time/On-Call - HIRING NOW--Westmont at San Miguel Ranch
Are you passionate about seniors and looking for a rewarding position?
Westmont at San Miguel Ranch in Chula Vista is Hiring Now for Concierge, Part Time or On-Call
All Concierges of Westmont Living communities are team members and are to maintain accountability for the fulfillment of the mission of Westmont Living at their respective communities. This position is responsible for creating a positive and welcoming environment for the community. Concierge positions are an administrative support position for the Business Office Director. In addition to assisting with answering the community phones, the Concierge will also be responsible for assisting with administrative tasks delegated by the Business Office Director and/or Executive Director. The Concierge must exemplify and promote Westmont Living’s Service Standards of safety, friendliness, a homelike setting and efficiency at all times.
In order to be considered for a position with our premier community we seek a candidate that possesses the following:
- At least 18 years of age
- Criminal record clearance prior to initial presence in the community
- Passed post offer health physical, TB test and drug screen.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years practical office administrative support
- Ability to handle constant interruptions
- Computer literate, proficient with Microsoft Office products, Google drive, email, etc. and ability to pick up on software programs.
- Must be highly organized and pay great attention to detail, including ability to focus, follow-up and multi-task effectively
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Must exercise good judgment and make competent decisions
- Able to sit or stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to push/pull up to 40 lbs, lift up to 35 lbs.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the service needs of our residents, this can include weekend shifts.
Westmont Living is an equal opportunity employer; however, all candidates are subject and must successfully pass or complete a post offer employment physical, TB test, drug testing, fingerprinting/criminal background check, and reference checking to meet licensing regulations within our industry.
We provide a competitive pay and benefits package which includes the following: medical, dental vision, 401(k) with match, voluntary life insurance and an EAP program. Westmont Living is, above all, a company dedicated to quality and built on a strong foundation of family, community, long-term commitment and entrepreneurial spirit.
If you enjoy working with seniors and want to create an inspiring environment for our residents to live, join us at Westmont at San Miguel Ranch in Chula Vista !
Make sure to join us at our Career Fair on 1/26 at Westmont at San Miguel Ranch.