Business Office Director - Westmont at San Miguel Ranch (Chula Vista)
Chula Vista Location
Westmont Living, Inc., a premier provider of retirement living, assisted living and dementia care is seeking a hands on, customer focused full-time Business Office Director for our Senior Living community.
Under the direction of the Executive Director of the community, the Business Office Director is responsible for coordinating the business office function and provide other support services in the community. The Business Office Director is responsible for community core functional areas including, but not limited to; coordinating and overseeing all aspects of payroll, invoicing of residents, coordinating with HR on team member relations and following up on invoices from vendors. Additionally, this position provides support and assistance to the Executive Director. The Business Office Director must exemplify and promote Westmont Living’s Service Standards of safety, friendliness, a homelike setting and efficiency at all times and ensures these standards are upheld by all team members in the community.
In order to be considered for a position with our premier community we seek a candidate that possesses the following:
• Be at least 21 years of age.
• Have current criminal record clearance prior to initial presence in the community.
• High School Diploma, required, Associates Degree in Business, or Office Administration Certificate, preferred.
• 3 years office administration position, preferred.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-performance environment with multiple priorities.
• Strong organizational skills including ability to follow-up, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task.
• Excellent customer service skills
• Computer literate
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) and Google.
• Able to communicate written and orally in English.
• Passed post offer health physical and drug screen, on or before the date of hire
• TB test results completed on or before the date of hire (when transferring test results TB or health screen will not be older than 6 months)
• Within 30 days of hire be certified in CPR and First Aid
• Basic knowledge of human resources, accounting and payroll regulations.
• Basic knowledge of state regulations, health laws and OSHA regulations.
• Basic knowledge of State Health and Safety Codes.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule during core business hours, which may require some weekends or overtime.
• Must be able to push/pull up to 40 lbs., lift up to 35 lbs.
Westmont Living is an equal opportunity employer; however, all candidates are subject and must successfully pass or complete a post offer employment physical, TB test, drug testing, fingerprinting/criminal background check, and reference checking to meet licensing regulations within our industry.
We provide a competitive pay and benefits package which includes the following: medical, dental vision, 401(k) with match, voluntary life insurance and an EAP program. Westmont Living is, above all, a company dedicated to quality and built on a strong foundation of family, community, long-term commitment and entrepreneurial spirit.
If you enjoy working with seniors and want to create an inspiring environment for our residents to live, join us at Westmont Living!