Caregivers Needed ($750 bonus) / Full Time -Will Train- Assisted Living & Memory Care - Lakeview Senior Living
Are you passionate about seniors and looking for a rewarding position? We will train!
Lakeview Senior Living is Hiring for Full Time Caregivers, Will Train
($750 bonus) - for both Assisted Living & Memory Care
Lakeview Senior Living is an Assisted Living facility that offers its employees and residents, friendliness, a homelike setting, and an inspiring environment.
Westmont Living provides an Elegant Social Lifestyle for its employees and residents and creates an inspiring environment for our residents to live in. Our [detail about your business candidates will like].
- Our mission is to provide inspiring life experiences that enable our residents and their families to lead full and enriching lives.
- We offer a competitive pay and benefits package which includes the following: medical, dental vision, 401(k) with match, voluntary life insurance and an EAP program.
- We also are a company dedicated to quality and built on a strong foundation of family, community, long-term commitment and entrepreneurial spirit.
We’re looking for Full-Time Caregivers in Assisted Living and Memory Care!
- Current first aid and CPR certification
- Knowledgeable of state and federal regulations
- Ability to read and write English
- Must be 18 years of age
* Assisting residents with ADL tasks including: housekeeping tasks, making beds, serving meals, assisting with personal laundry, assisting with showers, assisting with toileting, dressing, undressing, oral care, hair care, transfers and ambulation and any other needs addressed on the resident service plan.
* Observing residents for safety, and report any change of condition or other pertinent information to supervisor.
* Actively participate and effectively carry out fire drills following the R-A-C-E philosophy. o R- Rescue or Remove people in immediate danger
o A- Alert others
o C- Contain Fire to room or space of origin
o E- Extinguish fire if safe or Evacuate
Respond to emergency signal/call system.
Provides mentor training and shadowing for new caregivers
Why Should You Apply?
- Work for a company dedicated to quality and built on strong foundation of family, community, long term commitment and entrepreneurial spirit!
- Great Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- Homelike setting
Please apply at www.westmontliving.com or in person at the community at: 2690 N.E. Yacht, Lincoln City, Oregon 97367.
Lakeview Senior Living is an equal opportunity employer; however, all candidates must complete a post offer employment physical, TB test, drug testing, fingerprinting/criminal background check, and reference checking to meet licensing regulations within our industry.