Executive Director - Westmont at Brentwood (RCFE required)
Are you passionate about seniors and looking for a rewarding position? Westmont Living, Inc., a premier provider of retirement living, assisted living and dementia care is seeking a hands on, customer focused Executive Director for our Senior Living community. Westmont Living, Inc. is comprised of passionate, experienced senior housing leaders who have formed a company that focuses on what matters: resident lifestyle, convenience and bringing service to the next level.
The Executive Director of Westmont Living communities is a key team member, maintaining full accountability for fulfillment of the mission of Westmont Living at their respective communities. The Executive Director is responsible for the overall operations of the community. These core responsibilities include, but are not limited to overseeing culinary services, resident care, the Compass Rose memory care program, human resources, marketing, regulatory compliance and the physical plant of the community. The Executive Director is responsible for ensuring that the mission of Westmont Living is upheld and demonstrated in all aspects of the team member’s interactions with residents and their families, co-workers and the community at large. The Executive Director must exemplify and promote Westmont Livings Service Standards of safety, friendliness, setting and efficiency.
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• Ability to communicate written and orally in English
• Demonstrated ability to work with seniors in a health care environment.
• Three years of prior work experience with the elderly in a supervisory or management role. A minimum of 2 years of college, bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Criminal record clearance prior to initial presence in the community
• Current administrator’s certificate
• Post offer health physical clearance and drug screen
• TB test results within 7 days of hire and a health screen within 30 days of hire (when transferring test results TB or health screen will not be older than 6 months)
• Within 30 days of hire be certified in CPR and First Aid
• Must be able to push/pull up to 40 lbs, lift up to 35 lbs.
• Strong customer service skills.
• In-depth knowledge of budgets; creating, managing and compliance.
• In-depth knowledge and ability to meet state regulations, health laws and OSHA regulations.
• Strong management and supervising experience, including hiring, training and coaching and counseling.
• Strong ability to organize, plan, coordinate and execute the operations of the community including strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership, and coaching techniques.
• Demonstrated ability to actively foster and cultivate a team and community culture that is consistent with the Westmont Living Service Standards
• Must be able to exhibit strong business judgment and have strong interpersonal, conflict resolution, analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
Westmont Living is an equal opportunity employer; however, all candidates are subject and must successfully pass or complete a post offer employment physical, TB test, drug testing, fingerprinting/criminal background check, and reference checking to meet licensing regulations within our industry.
We provide a competitive pay and benefits package which includes the following: medical, dental vision, 401(k) with match, voluntary life insurance and an EAP program. Westmont Living is, above all, a company dedicated to quality and built on a strong foundation of family, community, long-term commitment and entrepreneurial spirit.
If you enjoy working with seniors and want to create an inspiring environment for our residents to live, join us at Westmont Living!