Vice President of Operations
Westmont Living is hiring for a Vice President of Operations to oversee their 12 communities in California and Oregon.
Scope: The Vice President of Operations at Westmont Living plans, directs, and oversees the company’s operational policies, rules, initiatives, and goals. Helps with the organization long term and short term plans and directives by implementing judgement, vision, management and leadership.
This position provides day-to-day leadership and management of the service organization that mirrors the adopted mission and values of the company. This is accomplished through promoting Westmont Living’s Service Promise and Service Standards. This position is responsible for driving the company to achieve and surpass sales and occupancy through leadership and direction of the Director of Sales and Marketing and the community leadership teams.
- Coordinates with Human Resources to recruit skilled talent and retain quality team members.
- Collaborates with the Human Resource Director to provide a system for competitive salaries and benefits to ensure we retain and attract quality team members and effective use of their talents and the value they can bring to the company.
- Motivate and lead management teams at support level and community leadership level
- Assist in recruiting and retention of the support team; provide mentoring to further develop the skills of all leaders within the company
- Conducts annual Performance Reviews and quarterly reviews on administrators and ensures administrator does the same for department heads.
- Monitors appropriate and consistent staffing levels with low turnover ratios
- Annually assist the Operations Specialist in establishing objectives for each administrator
- Continued growth and development through seminars and training maintaining required CEU’s
- Supports Operations Specialists in training newly hired administrators to receive a proper orientation.
- Retain and enhance Westmont’s culture
- Collaborate with Director of Quality Care to provide innovative, quality and consistent care & services
- Collaborate with the Director of Sales and Marketing to motivate staff to meet organizational and sales goals
- Presents new ideas and strategies to the Chief Executive Officer and President to ensure efficient and quality processes are in place at all times
- Promotes open communication with executive leadership, support team and community leadership
- Effectively and efficiently manage responses to resident, family and employee complaints
- Professional Contacts within the greater community
- Preparation of reports to include but not be limited to community visits, regulatory compliance response and others as requested
- Direct in openings of newly constructed or acquired communities; staffing and on-boarding ensuring a smooth transition
- Manage special projects as assigned by executive leadership
- Maximize profitability through revenue generation and expense control
- Operational budgets that are planned for and achieved
- Account receivables maintained within acceptable standards
- Capital improvements that are planned, budgeted, and executed
- Budgeted occupancy levels with appropriate residents residing in the communities
- Implementation of corporate directed strategies
- Ensuring quality census development
- Assists in Business development
- Develops and maintains Bonuses for Sales and Support staff
- Provide timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the company to the CEO and President
- Monitor compliance with all applicable laws and regulations
- Ensure all Westmont Livings policies and procedures are adhered to
APPLY TODAY AND JOIN OUR TEAM!