Concierge -Part-Time -The Oaks at Nipomo
- The Oaks at Nipomo is hiring for Concierge, Part-Time position -
All Concierge positions of Westmont Living communities are key team members, maintaining full accountability for fulfillment of the mission of Westmont Living at their respective communities.
This position is responsible for creating a positive and welcoming environment for the community. Concierge positions are an administrative support position for the Business Office Supervisor. In addition to assisting with answering the community phones, the Concierge will also be responsible for assisting with administrative tasks delegated by the Business Office Supervisor and/or Executive Director.
• At least 18 years of age
• Criminal record clearance prior to initial presence in the community
• Passed post offer health physical and drug screen.
• TB test results within 7 days of hire and a health screen within 30 days of hire (when transferring test results TB or health screen will not be older than 6 months)
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 1-2 years practical office administrative support
• Ability to handle constant interruptions
• Computer literate, proficient with Microsoft Office products, Google drive, email, etc. and ability to pick up on software programs.
• Must be highly organized and pay great attention to detail, including ability to focus, follow-up and multi-task effectively
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Must exercise good judgment and make competent decisions
• Able to sit or stand for long periods of time.
• Must be able to push/pull up to 40 lbs, lift up to 35 lbs.
Westmont Living is an equal opportunity employer; however, all candidates are subject and must successfully pass or complete a post offer employment physical, TB test, drug testing, fingerprinting/criminal background check, and reference checking to meet licensing regulations within our industry.
We provide a competitive pay and benefits package which includes the following: medical, dental vision, 401(k) with match, voluntary life insurance and an EAP program. Westmont Living is, above all, a company dedicated to quality and built on a strong foundation of family, community, long-term commitment and entrepreneurial spirit.
If you enjoy working with seniors and want to create an inspiring environment for our residents to live, join us at Westmont of Brentwood !