Servers -Part-Time -The Oaks at Nipomo
Are you passionate about seniors, and are looking for a rewarding position?
- The Oaks at Nipomo is hiring for Dining Room Servers - (Part Time) Please Apply Online
All Dining Room Servers of Westmont Living communities are key team members, maintaining full accountability for fulfillment of the mission of Westmont Living at their respective communities. This position is responsible for ensuring residents and guests are served in a friendly, courteous, helpful and professional manner. This position performs a variety of duties in and around the dining area. The Dining Room Server must exemplify and promote Westmont Living’s Service Standards of safety, friendliness, a homelike setting and efficiency at all times and ensures these standards are upheld by all team members in the community.
In order to be considered for a position with our premier community we seek a candidate that possesses the following:
- Must be at least 16 years of age, with proper school work authorization
- Criminal record clearance prior to initial presence in the community
- Passed post offer health physical, TB test and drug screen.
- Current Food Handlers Permit for state/ county in which employed
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs / push/pull/carry up to 30 lbs, constant standing and frequent walking required.
- Previous wait staff experience preferred or experience in the food service industry preferred
- Able to understand food service safety and sanitation requirements.
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong organization skills including ability to follow-up, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task
- Able to read, write, understand and effectively communicate in English
- Willing and able to adapt to changes in Culinary Services routine at any given time
Westmont Living is an equal opportunity employer; however, all candidates are subject and must successfully pass or complete a post offer employment physical, TB test, drug testing, fingerprinting/criminal background check, and reference checking to meet licensing regulations within our industry.
We provide a competitive pay and benefits package which includes the following: medical, dental vision, 401(k) with match, voluntary life insurance and an EAP program. Westmont Living is, above all, a company dedicated to quality and built on a strong foundation of family, community, long-term commitment and entrepreneurial spirit.
If you enjoy working with seniors and want to create an inspiring environment for our residents to live, join us at The Oaks of Nipomo!
Please Apply Online