Maintenance Assistant (Full Time) - Meadow Oaks
Are you passionate about seniors, and are looking for a rewarding position? Westmont Living, Inc., a premier provider of retirement living, assisted living and dementia care is seeking a, customer focused Maintenance Assistant for our Senior Living community. Westmont Living, Inc. is comprised of passionate, experienced senior housing leaders who have formed a company that focuses on what matters: resident lifestyle, convenience and bringing service to the next level.
All Maintenance Assistants of Westmont Living communities are key team members, maintaining full accountability for fulfillment of the mission of Westmont Living at their respective communities. The Maintenance Assistant is responsible for assisting in the maintenance of the overall physical plant of the community and grounds. They are to ensure a safe environment for both residents and team members. Maintenance Assistants must exemplify and promote Westmont Livings Service Standards of safety, friendliness, setting and efficiency.
In order to be considered for a position with our premier community we seek a candidate that possesses the following:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have current criminal record clearance prior to initial presence in the community.
- Must have passed post offer health physical, TB test and drug screen.
- Must have one year experience in maintenance related activities.
- Must have High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must have effective written and oral communication skills
- Must have knowledge of state regulations, health laws and OSHA regulations.
- Must be able to assist with basic maintenance services such as painting, simple plumbing, carpet removal, and equipment repair.
- Must be able to lift up to 60 lbs, carry up to 40 lbs, push/pull up to 50 lbs, constant standing, walking and reaching required.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the service needs of our residents, this can include weekend shifts.
Westmont Living is an equal opportunity employer; however, all candidates are subject and must successfully pass or complete a post offer employment physical, TB test, drug testing, fingerprinting/criminal background check, and reference checking to meet licensing regulations within our industry.
We provide a competitive pay and benefits package which includes the following: medical, dental vision, 401(k) with match, voluntary life insurance and an EAP program. Westmont Living is, above all, a company dedicated to quality and built on a strong foundation of family, community, long-term commitment and entrepreneurial spirit.
If you enjoy working with seniors and want to create an inspiring environment for our residents to live, join us at Westmont Living!