Resident Services Director-Memory Care (LVN required) -The Terraces
Are you passionate about seniors, and are looking for a rewarding position?
The Terraces is currently hiring for a Resident Services Director, Memory Care (LVN required).
All Resident Services Directors of Westmont Living communities are key team members, maintaining full accountability for fulfillment of the mission of Westmont Living. The Resident Services Director is responsible for all aspects of the assisted living program. The Resident Services Director is responsible for managing the core functional areas of resident care; this includes but is not limited to, assessing and reassessing residents, communication with physicians, team member performance and scheduling, and auditing for regulatory compliance. The Resident Services Director must exemplify and promote Westmont Living’s Service Standards of safety, friendliness, a homelike setting and efficiency at all times and ensures these standards are upheld by all team members in the community.
In order to be considered for a position with our premier community we seek a candidate that possesses the following:
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- LVN required
- Current and valid Residential Care Facility for the Elderly Administrator Certification (RCFE), or ability to obtain within 6 months of hire. This certification must stay current during employment in this position.
- Must be able to push/pull up to 40 lbs, lift up to 35 lbs.
- Preferred Assisted Living Experience preferred.
- Current criminal record clearance prior to initial presence in the community.
- Able to communicate written and orally in English.
- Passed post offer health physical, TB test and drug screen.
- Within 30 days of hire be certified in CPR and First Aid
- Knowledgeable of state and federal regulations.
- Available for on-call duties.
- Management and supervising experience (1 year minimum), including hiring, training and coaching and counseling.
- Able to actively foster and cultivate a team and community culture that is consistent with the Westmont Living Service Standards.
- Able to exhibit good business judgment and have strong interpersonal, conflict resolution, analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-performance environment with multiple priorities.
- Able to demonstrate ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment with minimal supervision.
Westmont Living is an equal opportunity employer; however, all candidates are subject and must successfully pass or complete a post offer employment physical, TB test, drug testing, fingerprinting/criminal background check, and reference checking to meet licensing regulations within our industry.
We provide a competitive pay and benefits package which includes the following: medical, dental vision, 401(k) with match, voluntary life insurance and an EAP program. Westmont Living is, above all, a company dedicated to quality and built on a strong foundation of family, community, long-term commitment and entrepreneurial spirit.
If you enjoy working with seniors and want to create an inspiring environment for our residents to live, join us at The Terraces!