Lifestyle Assistant/Driver (* Class B lic required*) Oceanview Senior Living
Are you passionate about seniors, and are looking for a rewarding position?
- Oceanview is hiring for a Driver (Assisted Living)
**Class B Driver's License Required for this position **
All Lifestyle Assistant/Driver of Westmont Living communities are key team members, maintaining full accountability for fulfillment of the mission of Westmont Living at their respective communities. The Lifestyle Assistant is responsible for promoting “Live Your Way® ” activity program, in which all three components of health and wellness are addressed, physical exercise/activity, brain fitness/lifelong learning and social events/spirituality. Lifestyle Assistants must exemplify and promote Westmont Livings Service Standards of safety, friendliness, setting and efficiency.
In order to be considered for a position with our premier community we seek a candidate that possesses the following:
- Class B Driver's License is REQUIRED
- Must be at least 25 years of age.
- Have current criminal record clearance prior to initial presence in the community.
- Passed post offer health physical, TB test and drug screen.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Current First Aid certification
- Must be able to push/pull up to 40 lbs, lift up to 35 lbs.
- Current Class B drivers’ license, or ability to obtain within 6 months of hire.
- Possess and maintain clean driving record with no moving violations, serious accidents within the past three years; no uninsurable incidents
- Provide return demonstration for safety procedures and awareness prior to operating Community vehicles
- Able to drive for long periods of time
- Able to sit for long periods of time
- Able to assist riders on and off Community vehicles
- Ability to communicate in English
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the service needs of our residents, this can include weekend shifts.
Westmont Living is an equal opportunity employer; however, all candidates are subject and must successfully pass or complete a post offer employment physical, TB test, drug testing, fingerprinting/criminal background check, and reference checking to meet licensing regulations within our industry.
We provide a competitive pay and benefits package which includes the following: medical, dental vision, 401(k) with match, voluntary life insurance and an EAP program. Westmont Living is, above all, a company dedicated to quality and built on a strong foundation of family, community, long-term commitment and entrepreneurial spirit.
If you enjoy working with seniors and want to create an inspiring environment for our residents to live, join us at Oceanview Senior Living
*Please APPLY ONLINE *